Friday, November 11, 2011

Packers v Bears 2011-09-24

Ok, I know this will come as a shock.  Let me clarify.

My next door neighbors from my years in Memphis, Tim and Tanya, came to town this weekend so we could go to the football game.  If you haven't figured it out yet, they are Packers fans not Bears fans.  Oh, I forgot to mention, I have not seen this crazy couple together in almost 10 years.  Well, I am extremely glad to report, they have not changed.  It was an even better weekend than I could have imagined regardless of the fact that we were not watching a Steelers game.  To my long lost brother from another mother, Tim - it was my pleasure for us to spend a few days together again.  I'm not sure the world could handle us living next to each other again ;) as much as I would welcome the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment