Friday, June 8, 2012

2012 Punk Rock Bowling - Part Four

I was able to see 20 bands play during the three days of events.  Below is my rankings of the performances many of which were very close and could have gone up or down +/- 5 slots.  I will say that all of these bands were worthwhile watching.  Congrats to the Punk Rock Bowling Committee for putting on a great show.  Those who attended the bowling events, pool parties, and other club events may have even had a better time than me.  I'm a 40+ year old man who has been a punk rocker for about 30 years.  If anyone had a better time than me, the more power to them.  If by chance you are a band that played at the 2012 Punk Rock Bowling Festival and do not like my rankings, I apologize.    It was a great event that I will consider attending again, and my assessment may not necessarily be similar to the other 5,000+ that attended.

1 Rancid
2 GBH
3 7 Seconds
4 Adicts
5 Street Dogs
6 Pennywise
7 Cockney Rejects
8 English Beat
9 Agent Orange
10 Dead Ending
11 Avengers
12 NOFX
13 Dickies
14 Hot Water Music
15 Far From Finished
16 Briefs
17 Real McKenzies
18 Beltones
19 Old Man Markley
20 Seriouslys

1 comment:

  1. Great read! It was my first PRB,flew out from the east coast and had an amazing time. Such great bang for the buck , so many great bands. I think the two bands i was looking forward to the most were two who dont tour to much if at all....Manic Hispanic and The Adolescents, Both were fantastic.Already looking forward to next year. Cant beleive u blew off 2 nights of club shows! Next year i suggest a trip to the Neon museum and the 24 / 7 cafe at the Gold Spike , good food , good prices.

    ReplyDelete