Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bad Bones BBQ

My brother has gone HOG WILD with his top of the line BBQ business, BAD BONES BBQ.  He is a disabled UPS package driver that has had to pick another career choice after suffering a workers compensation injury.  Here are pics of his new BBQ smoker/trailer rig that he is in the process of driving back to Pennsylvania.  He picked up the trailer just outside of Nashville, TN.  He then dodged the recent tornados on his way to Sikeston, MO to pick up the smoker that is mounted on the back of the trailer, and the portable unit that he strapped down in front of it for the trip home.

This guy makes championship BBQ at reasonable prices to cater your home picnic events and will soon be setting up shop for every day purchases out of this unit.  Be sure to support him.  It is the best BBQ on the East Coast.  I don't just say that because he is my brother.  I say it because I taught him :).  I paid my dues smoking pork and chicken in my Memphis backyard with the former Memphis in May BBQ champ team THE OTHER TEAM lead by my neighbor and brother from another mother, Tim Mitchell, who still competes in the event.  He won the WHOLE DAMN THING!!!!  We did win 2nd place in BBQ Sauce the year I competed with him.

More info to come later on BAD BONES BBQ and THE OTHER TEAM!!!!





1 comment:

  1. The Best! We ran into the Bad Bones BBQ parked outside the Corn Shed yesterday. Picked up a brisket and a pulled pork along with sides of slaw and beans....damn good! Maybe the best we ate in a long time.

    ReplyDelete