Tuesday, March 20, 2012

British Beer Company - East Walpole, MA

This past weekend we shipped up to Boston.  We ate at the British Beer Company in East Walpole, MA before taking the MBTA train into Boston for the Dropkick Murphys show.  This place was pretty cool.  I could eat there for weeks before I exhausted items I wanted to try on the menu.  The mac n cheese is in my Top 5.  I need to decide who gets bumped.  I had mine with grilled onions and sausage added to it.  Awesome!  I also had the prime rib sliders which were pretty damn good too!

I had a pint of Harp.  The beer menu would take me as long as the food menu to get through trying all of them.





2 comments:

  1. This is going to be my new favorite hang-out. I'm not just saying that because it is 30 seconds from my house either!

    ReplyDelete